Following the ECB Covid-19 guidelines for cricket indoors ECB Indoor Cricket Guidance your club has prepared this protocol. Compliance is a requirement of participation. This protocol does not cover private coaching, which members/juniors partake at your own risk and where members and coaches agree separate contractual arrangements.
- If you or your child feel unwell DO NOT ATTEND any indoor training sessions
- When training or socialising, please maintain social distance of 2 metres from anyone NOT in your household or support bubble.
- The coaches will keep a record of all attendees and their contact details for 21 days.
- Parents and other guests will not be allowed in the venue. Please provide the coach with emergency contact number.
- If possible do not share equipment, including cricket balls.
- Do not add sweat or saliva to the ball at any time.
It MUST be recognised that the guidelines could change in response to the current COVID -19 Alert Level or other government advice. The club’s Welfare Officer (Trevor Hebden) will keep club members and coaches informed.
Parents/Members are reminded that your club is taking these measures to protect you and your children, but you must decide for yourselves whether to participate, there is absolutely no pressure to do so.
Queries, please do not hesitate to contact your coach, Trevor Hebden or Jon Gritten