London and Essex are moving to COVID-19 Tier 2 – High. This means that from Saturday you will be subject to further restrictions when visiting the club.
Outside you must still observe the Rule of 6. Remember this limit of 6 includes children of any age.
Inside the clubhouse you must not socialize with friends nor family unless you live with them or have formed a support bubble. The following procedures will apply:
- The bar lounge and hall will be table service ONLY; upon arrival please wait to be seated by a member of the bar staff. Please do not sit down before being seated, as any table will need to cleaned before the next member/s sit down.
- Only people with whom you live or are in your support bubble can sit at your table.
- Please do not approach the bar for service.
- Please wear a face covering except when seated at a table
- Please do your best not to walk around the indoor areas and move between tables and DO NOT move any furniture as it will be organised to ensure social distancing.
- Please keep your distance from other people.
For the moment the bar will be open on Friday evenings from 5.30pm, with last orders at 9.30pm as the premises must be vacated by 10pm, and on Sundays from 12pm to 6pm.