Introducing the Herons Crickets - our new cricket section for Under 7 year- old players
Wanstead & Snaresbrook Cricket Club is pleased to announce our new ‘Herons Crickets’ section.
Monday evening sessions for 5 to 7 year young boys and girls.
These will take place at the club’s main ground at Overton Drive, Wanstead, E11 2LW.
Monday evenings from 17.30 to 18.30
Starting on Monday 6 May 2013.
Just turn up to take part, subject to the following requirements
- A condition of participation is becoming family members of Wanstead & Snaresbrook Cricket Club. An application form can be completed when you arrive and a condition of acceptance is that you comply with all club regulations including the ‘Conduct and Child Protection Policy’, details of which are published on the club’s web site, www.wanstead.hitscricket.com. The senior coach running the event has the right to refuse participation.
- There is no membership cost but a payment of £4 each session is required. There will be no charge for existing family members who have two or more children at the club.
- A parent or nominated child guardian must be responsible for bringing and taking the children to and from the ground and they MUST STAY throughout the session. Appropriate clothing, particularly footwear is necessary. It is advisable to bring a soft, non-fizzy, drink.
- A soft ball will be used. All necessary equipment will be provided.
- The sessions will be held outdoors. In the event of bad weather or other circumstances a session may have to be cancelled or abandoned. We may move the activities indoor where practical. Please look at the web site for notices and updates.
All queries should be address to Dave Ramdial (07828 184 468) or Len Enoch (020 8530 5292).
We have a long and well established history of cricket in the community with some 350 juniors cricketers.
May I personally welcome the Heron Crickets to Wanstead.
Trevor Hebden, Head of junior cricket (07957 620 075, firstname.lastname@example.org)